We have a great interview for you all on this week’s episode!
Before we get into a recap of the interview with the creator of the MP45 Workout Program, Jaret Grossman, we have a couple general updates for you.
First of all, as some of you have called out to us, we jumped the gun a tiny bit on asking for votes for Creative Loafing’s Best of the Bay contest. The nominations have closed (thank you to everyone who nominated our podcast!), but voting will be opening up at the end of July. Put a note on your calendar now to visit cltampabay.com at the end of the month or just keep listening for more updates.
Second, if you’re looking for a jumpstart to a new fitness goal, or just want some inspiration to reenergize your current routine, be sure to take advantage of ETTampa’s free fitness consultation and follow up, by emailing Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to modern technology you don’t need to live in Tampa Bay to participate, so there’s no reason not to take advantage of this offer and start living a healthier life.
Now onto the interview!
This week’s health and fitness professional actually reached out to us about coming on the podcast (we love hearing from listeners and folks in the industry alike). Even though Nick admitted that he was initially worried the interview could end up being just a sales pitch, after he started his research on Jaret Grossman, he truly started getting excited to speak with him about his diverse experience and numerous projects.
You should listen to the podcast for the full interview, but here are some of the highlights:
- Jaret created the MP45 gym system and is co-creator of the popular Muscle Prodigy fitness brand, as well as serving as a motivational speaker, author and inspirational YouTube personality.
- He developed a large portion of his work ethic during his time as an elite wrestler (he’s a 3-time collegiate All-American), which taught him about the importance of accountability and how prior preparation can help you achieve the results you want.
- Jaret actually created the Muscle Prodigy brand with his childhood friend, wanting it to serve as a resource for anyone, regardless of their fitness level, to learn how to live healthier lives.
- MP45 is a 45-day workout plan and meal plan guide that Jaret created based on High-Intensity Stimulation Training. Jaret incorporated the best training practices from multiple exercise disciplines like bodybuilding, powerlifting and athletic training. The training protocol is the same for all groups, but it’s the intensity that varies depending on a person’s starting fitness level and goals.
- Jaret is also a YouTube creator. He actually produced one motivational video a day for an entire year!
- Another part of Jaret’s busy life is as a life coach/mentor for specific individuals, and he admits to not be a fan of the term “life coach” as it’s hard to tell who is truly genuine. Jaret shared some great advice to keep in mind if you’re ever looking for a good quality coach.
- His book Cracking the Code focuses on bringing your life into balance, in all its aspects, which will allow you to live a more fulfilled life.
- Find out more about Jaret Grossman by visiting jaretgrossman.com and visit mp45.com to find out more about the MP45 workout program.
As we wrap-up this week’s episode, Nick talks about why he was so “stoked” to talk to an elite combat sports athlete and we chat a bit about the “cliche′” stigma attached to life coaches. Jaret’s advice on how to tell the good ones definitely helped clear up a few things!
Finally, if you’d like to receive a little guidance with your fitness, don’t wait to email Nick to schedule a free fitness consultation.
We’ll talk to you next week! Don’t be a stranger in the meantime – give us a shout in social or send us a comment.
Links to this week’s episode