Another year in the books!
For our final episode of 2017, we’re recapping some of our favorite episodes. It was harder than you might think, with more than 40 episodes logged over the year, including taste tests, interviews, reviews and personal updates. But, no worries! We are sharing our top six episodes with ya!
Before we get into the recap though, we give a quick reminder that Nick and Tampa Strength are launching Tampa Fit Moms in January. If you’re a local, you can sign up to get your year of fitness on the right track.
View this post on Instagram
Check out what current FIT MOM @juicybjules thinks about training at Tampa Strength. Head to tampafitmoms.com to enroll in our upcoming FIT MOMS program. ⠀ ⠀ “Training at Tampa Strength has an outstanding, energetic vibe! The facility is immaculate & the staff is friendly & professional. They put together a custom work out tailored for me where I can progress at my own pace, they're flexible with the schedule, it's always challenging & they keep me accountable! I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an ideal place to train! .”⠀ ⠀ •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #personaltraining #semiprivatetraining #health #fitness #fitnesscommunity #fitmoms #momfitness #fitfam #grouptraining #womenfitness #abs #active #core #weightloss #motivation #workout #Tampa #tampabay #tampafl #tampafitness #southtampa #healthytampabay #igerstampa #ETTampa #tampastrength
Now, let’s get on with the show!
Whether you’re new to the podcast or a seasoned listener, these are some episodes worth going back and giving a/another listen to.
- Cryotherapy (1/9) – One of the coolest experiences! It seems intimidating at first, but we took a group of people to try a cryotherapy experience with fun results. Then we dive into the benefits of this increasingly popular therapy.
- The Hemp Coffee Interview (2/20) – Nick and I interview the founders of The Hemp Exchange, do a taste test, and learn all about the incredible health benefits of hemp coffee.
- Crutch Foods (3/27) – We continue to reference this episode due to the importance of knowing our crutch foods so that we don’t get stuck in a dietary rut.
4. Fat & Coffee Taste Test (4/10) – Because we’re such coffee lovers, we had to explore the various fats that can be added to coffee and find out which were our favorites.
5. Mothers Know Best & We’re having a baby! (5/27) – Our largest personal unveiling on the podcast, when we announced our pregnancy.
6. 1776 Marcos Game (7/3) – We test each others’ nutritional knowledge of foods, but with a fun twist, by looking at foods from 1776 (the year of our country’s independence).
These are our favorites from the year, but let us know what yours are! Head over to our Facebook page for some exclusive content and to share your 2017 highlights.
Hope you had a great year and we look forward to spending 2018 with you!
Links to this week’s episode